First Guiding Objective- to perfect the skills and understanding in the use of computerized electro-diagnostic instrumentation.
Second Guiding Objective- to mentor treating clinicians and their staff to go beyond the purely mechanical philosophies of occlusion to include the physiologic/ neuromuscular considerations of the muscles and joints and the dynamics of occlusal evaluation and treatment in their clinical practices.
Third Guiding Objective- to mentor treating clinicians to gain the skills, understanding and knowledge in treating the TMJ/ TMD patient by using computerized electro-diagnostic instrumentation for predictability and consistency.
Forth Guiding Objective- to demonstrate that the aesthetic restorative demands of today's patient do not have to be compromised when approaching the patient's aesthetic, orthodontic and TMJ pain concerns when implementing neuromuscular principles.
This program is an advanced one-on-one mentoring programs that is limited to a few treating clinicians desiring to acquired advanced skills, knowledge and training in an in office environment with Dr. Clayton Chan. "How He Does It and What He Does." This is an opportunity to spend time with Dr. Chan to learn further details, the whys and rationale of what Dr. Chan does to be successful.
K7 Occlusal Evaluation System - TECHNICAL TRAINING ADVANCED TRAINING IN COMPUTERIZED ELECTRO-DIAGNOSTIC INSTRUMENTATION in the GENERAL DENTAL PRACTICE using the Myotronics K7
- Dr. Chan will show you what he does - Patient work up (start to finish step by step)
- Computerized Mandibular Scanning (CMS) Interpretation
- Electromyography (EMG) Interpretation
- Transcutaneous Electro-Neural Stimulation (TENS) - Techniques and Protocols
- Sonography (ESG) Interpretation
- How he manages his patient's
- Discuss cases and give them insightful direction as to what they need to know and recognize!
- Open Q & A with Dr. Chan